Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year & Off to Colorado


I vaguely remember myself saying as we got off of our last flight from picking up Hadi..."I'm not going anywhere for a LONG time." Well, it seems we just couldn't go much longer without feeling the mountain air and seeing the beautiful peaks of Colorado. We are leaving tomorrow to fly home and introduce Hadi to our family there. Should be a wonderful time with family and friends! We are especially excited to meet Kelel & Seniet and reunite all the kids.

Hadi continues to be such a great little girl. Her brothers love her so much and are attentive to her every need. They've shown me they can respond quickly when I ask them to get something for her or get her out of her crib. Wish I could figure out how to make willingly help with everything else around the house!! Here are a few pics from Christmas.

So sweet...














Hadi is a smart one...she high-tailed it out of there when the wrestling began!

No comments:

Post a Comment