Monday, May 14, 2012

Blessed this Mother's Day

I thought it was appropriate to FINALLY update our blog on this very special Mother's Day.  I was treated like a queen ALL day!  When I awoke this morning I felt extra blessed to spend this Mother's Day with our daughter Hadi.  She is  sugar and definitely SPICE.  I was then quickly reminded of Hadi's birth mom.  Hadi would not be here if it wasn't for her.  I will be forever grateful for the eternal sacrifice she gave in order to give Hadi life on this earth.  Mother's Day has a whole new meaning for me this year.  Thank you God for producing good out of something really difficult.  I am blessed.

Here are a few pics below of what we have been up to!

This picture was taken by my dear friend Tracy.

These two pics are of Hadi and Kaylee's first birthday.  Kaylee was adopted from China 2 months after Hadi.  Stacie is one of my wonderful friends here in Panama City.  They happen to live 2 houses down from us!  Kaylee and Hadi have a birthday one week apart.  God divinely planned for us to be here going through the process at the same time!!

By far, Hadi's favorite thing to do is play with WATER.  She is officially OBSESSED!

Jon, Trevor and Luke - I love these boys with ALL my heart!

Jon Jon can't get enough of Hadi...she has 3 smitten brothers.

Evidence of the SPICE!

Here is just a snapshot of the craziness of our lives.  We are truly blessed by our precious ones.  Thank you for all of your prayers.  Adoption is definitely a journey before and after but it is one well worth traveling.  Hope this blog update finds you abundantly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Excited to see your blog updated... was just thinking of you guys and wondering how everything is going. Hadi is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete