Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MOWA Letter Received!

Hi everyone! Yeah...we got our MOWA letter. What that means is we passed court and now our paperwork will move over to Embassy to start the final process to bring Hadi home. They said best case scenario would be two months from now to go get her. Sooo...we will wait and see.

(I have been wanting to write about the meaning of Hadi's name but was hoping to deliver good news when I did.) Hadi's original name given by her birth parents is Hadgi (pronounce Had - gee). We are removing the 'g' and calling her Hadi. Her middle name will be Genet (silent T) which is her birth mom's name. The meaning of her name is "Pilgrimage to Heaven". HADI GENET BRADLEY

We will keep in touch. I started her room today which has been fun. Pink has entered the Bradley household. Yeah!

Please be in prayer for Scott's cousin's traveling over right now to meet their two kiddos. They are in the same orphanage as Hadi, so I know she will get lots of loves this week.

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Yea!! We are so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! And I'm so excited to see pics of her room sometime. I know you'll do it beautifully. Also, Hadi Genet is a gorgeous name. I'm thrilled she'll get love this week from M & S. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your updates, keep them coming! Hadi is a beautiful name, and even more beautiful is the meaning. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful news! And a beautiful name! So happy for all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm thrilled for you! I have chills and tears! Love to you from Georgia!

    ReplyDelete