Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hadi's Room

Here are a few pics of Hadi's room. It is ready and waiting for her. I love to go in her room and turn on all the lamps...I sit there and feel like she will be home soon.







It has been a blast to decorate a girls room...I didn't know what I was missing! I really feel like it was a gift from God to be able to do it for her.










This is my favorite part of the room...artwork by Trevor. He did a fantastic job!
There is a little Ethiopian dress hanging on the wall next to her picture...waiting for her to wear.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I am so thrilled for you. How exciting to decorate for a sweet little girl. I love it. You did a superb job!!!
    Susan Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw Hadi on your video! I (Alexi) had a smile on my face the entire time. what an amazing little girl! Looking forward to more updates! Alexi and Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job on her room! I want to have it as my room. :) I love all the special touches. You can feel the love even over the computer screen. Any word on your date to get her yet?

    ReplyDelete