Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Submitted to Embassy

We got submitted to Embassy today! This means we wait for the Embassy to grant us a visa to bring Hadi back to the U.S. The Embassy has been a little interesting and unpredictable with the rate as which they issue visas, so we really don't know the time frame. Praying for it to be soon though. We are ready.
This is a new pic we got of Hadi today as well. I've had a few people say to me, "I bet she will have that expression a lot when she gets home wondering what craziness we have brought her into with 3 older brothers." I have to agree!

2 comments:

  1. Good news~! Praying for her to get home fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jill. I have been thinking about you a lot recently and realized today that when I added you to my reader it didn't work so I haven't seen the most recent posts until now. I cried with the meeting video. I can't wait for you to bring your sweet Hadi home. She's a beautiful child and I know God is carefully working out every detail for you, for His glory. Hugs to you my sweet friend!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete