Friday, November 18, 2011

Leaving tomorrow...I'm ready!

We have one more night here until we get to go home. Last time we were here I wasn't homesick but it has set in this time. I'm ready to be in our home and start this journey together. I miss our boys like crazy too. But...we are making the best of it and enjoying the last few adventures before we board the plane.

We had another good night last night. She woke up once but slept pretty well. She is a very happy baby. She only really gets crabby when she is tired. We have started a little bond together. She notices when i enter a room and prefers me to hold her. This is ALL good.

The people here call her "Conjo"...meaning beautiful. I love it. She really is a beauty. Hopefully I can keep up with her curls...I've got some hairstyle learning to do! We have been having dinner with the other couples here picking up their kiddos which has been wonderful. We are all in this together.

Thank you for your prayers. We continue to appreciate them...keep it up. Can't wait to see you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. She is a beauty, just like her momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I am so glad that I searched through all my old email addresses and found your blog. You and your family have been on my mind and now I know why. I will keep Scott, Hadi and you in my prayers for safe travels home and wonderful new adventures with your beautiful daughter and all those cute little boys of yours.

    ReplyDelete